D2L (Desire2Learn) provides instructors and students with an online space for traditional classroom, online, or hybrid courses. Instructors and students can use D2L for:
- Course syllabi
- Course files
- Classmate lists
- Assignment dropboxes
- Online discussions
Tools such as Examity, Panopto, and Zoom are also accessible through D2L.
FAQs for Students
There can be a number of reasons that your course does not appear in D2L.
- Always check UAccess to make sure that you are enrolled at the UA (or have not been dropped from the course).
- Most courses are hidden until the first day of classes. If you have questions about the course, please contact the instructor or wait for the course to open.
- You can collapse the semester heading by clicking on it, causing your courses to "disappear". Please make sure you semester has been expanded.
- If other members of the course can see it, but you still do not have access, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure you get into your course.
FAQs for Instructors
Request a D2L course site by completing the Request a Course Site form. For additional instructions, see the Request your D2L Course Site(s) using CSR D2L help page. Instructors must request a course site for each class they intend to teach in a particular semester. Sites will be ready within 24 hours.
To learn how to access and use D2L Templates, take this interactive online tutorial: Give Your Course a Makeover with D2L Nursing Templates (Storyline).
Or, follow the instructions contained in the two resource PDFs linked below:
- Give Your Course a Makeover with D2L Nursing Templates
- Quick Reference Guide for D2L Nursing Templates
For additional help using these D2L Templates, contact CON-ServiceDesk@email.arizona.edu.
UArizona faculty, students, and staff can access D2L.
There is no cost to use D2L.