MS-MEPN Learn More & Apply
Information Sessions and Application Workshops are available and hosted by advisors in the College of Nursing. Students must attend a workshop before requesting an advising appointment.
For questions on applying, admissions, and other inquiries, contact:
Office of Student & Academic Affairs
Location: College of Nursing, Room 112
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm.
Phone: 520-626-3808 or 1-800-288-6158
Apply through the College of Nursing
- Applications for each cycle open approximately two months before the deadline. Students must apply through NursingCAS. 2 helpful resources are below to assist with questions on applying:
Apply to the University: Graduate College
- Applicants must file a "Degree Seeking" application to the University of Arizona's Graduate College concurrent to their NursingCAS application in order to be considered for admission.
Applications are open for approximately two months.
- Spring 2024: June 15, 2023
- Summer 2024: August 16, 2023
- Fall 2024: February 1, 2024
All applications close at 11:59pm (EST). Applications will be reviewed on a space-available basis after the deadlines below. Apply as soon as possible for consideration.
- Spring 2024 Priority Deadline: August 15, 2023
- Summer 2024 Priority Deadline: December 1, 2023
- Fall 2024 Priority Deadline: April 1, 2024
Notification of Admission
- Notification of full Admissions is approximately 6-8 weeks after application deadline.
Program Start Dates
- Spring 2024: January 10, 2024
- Summer 2024: May 13, 2024
- Fall 2024: August 26, 2024