PhD Learn More & Apply
Interested in learning more about the PhD program?
Attend a virtual information session hosted by advisors in the College of Nursing and the PhD program director. You will have the opportunity to meet the program team and ask questions about the program and application process. Registration is required and the session is conducted via Zoom. The PhD program holds multiple information sessions throughout the year. If you are unable to attend the upcoming session, check back soon for the next available session or fill out the Request Information form on this page to have program details delivered to your inbox.
When Applications Open
- First Cycle: August 15th
- Second Cycle: January 15th
- Priority Deadline (for applicants who would like to be considered for available fellowships and get a head-start on scholarship and financial aid applications): October 31st 11:59PM EST
- Final Deadlines:
- First Cycle: October 31st (11:59 PM EST)
- Second Cycle: March 8th (11:59 PM EST)
Notification of Admission
- First Cycle: Beginning of December
- Second Cycle: Beginning of April
Applications are submitted through Nursing CAS and the University of Arizona Graduate College.
Step 1: Click Apply to the College of Nursing below, create account and follow instructions to apply to the PhD program.
Step 2: Click Apply to Graduate Admissions below. You will be asked for information from your Nursing CAS application in the graduate application. After you have an account, you can begin your application: The PhD program is listed as “Nursing (PhD).”