MS-MEPN Curriculum & Locations
- Synthesize knowledge from nursing, previous learning and life experiences as a basis for professional nursing practice.
- Provide, coordinate and manage health and illness care for individuals, families, clinical populations, and communities.
- Provide culturally appropriate, patient-centered care using the best evidence from research, literature and practice in the context of patient preferences, needs, beliefs and values.
- Apply clinically appropriate information technology to promote patient safety and health care quality.
- Implement evidence based practice and quality improvement strategies to optimize nursing care and patient outcomes.
- Demonstrate professional responsibility and accountability for nursing practice within legal and ethical standards.
- Use effective communication, collaborative and leadership skills to participate in and lead health care teams designed to improve patient and population health outcomes.
- Apply contemporary knowledge of complex organizational systems in the design, delivery and evaluation of health care.