Your support provides the most precious gift anyone can receive - the Gift of Opportunity. Many students need financial assistance to realize their dream of becoming a nurse. Our graduates are tomorrow’s nurses, leaders, research scientists and nursing faculty. Ranked nationally among the top 10 percent of graduate nursing colleges, we are preparing nurses at all levels to care for your friends, families and neighbors.
There are a variety of 100% tax-deductible options available to donors, depending on your individual needs and wishes. Student Scholarships, student travel, and simulated learning are all current funding priorities.
Current Funding Priorities
- Access to additional web-based resources for students
- In order to meet the needs of students in lieu of clinical placement, advanced virtual reality and simulation resources are essential. This access will be critically important to keep our students on track for graduation.
- Response to individual student emergency needs
- To date, our College has provided more than $70,000 to students to meet immediate needs such as increased wi-fi access, basic needs in light of lost wages, and child care. Funds to replenish our emergency fund will be essential in the coming weeks
Consider What Your Gift Can Do
- $250 provides access for one student to advanced web-based resources
- $1000 purchases books & materials for one student for one year (fact check this one)
- $6,000 pays one semester of tuition for an undergraduate student
- $25,000 create a named, endowed scholarship
- $75,000 purchases one high-fidelity mannequin for simulated learning
- $100,000 - $1,000,000 opens a multitude of naming opportunities within the college
- $1,000,000 creates an endowed, named professorship
- $2,000,000 creates an endowed, named chair
**All gifts are 100% tax-deductible**
Leave Your Legacy
- Help students realize their dreams of becoming a nurse.
- Help nurses advance their education to become leaders in healthcare.
- Help faculty continue essential research and educate the next generation of nurses.
- Leave your legacy in a meaningful and lasting way.
Annuities Provide You with Lifetime Income
Annuities benefit the College of Nursing AND provide lifetime income to you at very attractive rates of return. We may be able to increase your retirement portfolio while you support students and faculty.
Establish an Endowment Named for Someone Special
We can create an endowment to honor the memory of your loved one or celebrate the life of someone who inspires you. Endowed gifts will ensure that your legacy continues to inspire and provide financial support for generations to come. You will be surprised at how easy it is to establish an endowment on a modest budget.
Support Essential Research
Our faculty receive very competitive, federal, state and private funds to support their research. If you are passionate about research, you can target your gift to the field of nursing that you wish to support.
To discuss your own philanthropic goals and how they can impact the future of Wildcat Nursing, contact:
Ashley Hammarstrom, MA
Director of Development & Alumni Relations