Exxat is the College of Nursing’s comprehensive clinical education management system. Exxat facilitates student placement at clinical sites, student entry of clinical experiences, evaluations, and reporting. Exxat ensures students and instructors have access to timely information regarding the student’s progression through clinical requirements.
Please contact your clinical instructor.
- Student Guide – Getting Started with Exxat
- DNP Student Exxat Training Guide
- Exxat DNP Student Daily and Weekly Process Quick Guide
- Exxat DNP Student – ASD Procedure List (ASD Students Only)
- Exxat DNP Student Simulation and Non-Clinical Time Recording
- Exporting Student Logs from Exxat
- Exxat DNP Student Orientation Video
If you encounter a technical issue with Exxat, please contact their support team at email@example.com. For other issues:
Contact LHTI Support Services
Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, excluding University holidays.
Exxat is available for the students enrolled in our DNP program, their clinical supervising faculty, and support staff in the Office of Student Support & Community Engagement.
There is no cost to use Exxat. Licensing is funded by the College.
Exxat is a contracted service offering coordinated through the Office of Learning & Healthcare Technology Innovations. If you have feedback to share about your experience with Exxat, please contact Steve Machtley.