UAccess is a suite of administrative applications for students and employees, including:
- Analytics: Analyses and dashboards using Financial, Employee, Student, and Research data
- Employee: The online system for UA employees to submit time, view benefits, and more
- Financials: UA's implementation of the Kuali Financial System software
- Learning: The learning management system for UA workshops and training
- Research: UA's online research submission and management system
- Space: UA’s space and real estate portfolio management system
- Student: Student online portal to enroll in classes, view grades, pay tuition, and more
A UA NetID and password are required for login. Some functions are restricted by role such as instructor, supervisor, or administrator, and require additional setup in the system. Please contact the College of Nursing business office at CON-HR-PAYROLL@email.arizona.edu for assistance.
Varies by UAccess application. Please click on the name of each system in the Overview section above for more detailed information.
There is no cost to use any of the UAccess suite applications.