UAHS Room Scheduling
- Go to the UAHS Room Scheduling System.
- Click the "Log In" button beside today's date.
- Select the date that you wish to reserve the room.
- In the dropdown that says “Select a Building,” select “College of Nursing.” The room schedule will appear listing the room's availability.
- Click the boxes that correspond to the time you would like to request the room and hit Continue.
- Enter the purpose for your room reservation and click Request reservation(s). You will receive an automated email notification and a separate approval or denial email.
Note: If you require technology assistance for a room in the College of Nursing building, please contact LHTI Support Services.
Biomedical Communications has overall responsibility for managing the equipment in the classrooms, and will be your first line of communication. If Biomedical Communications support is unavailable, please contact support personnel within your college.
For Immediate Assistance
- Biomedical Communications has a cell number: 307-2161.
- Biomedical Communications Media Technical Services: 626-0151.
- General questions regarding classroom equipment and technology.
- Biomedical Communications Television Services: 626-0167.
- For questions regarding video needs
- For Nursing Faculty:
If the above contacts are unavailable please contact
- Ticket: https://uaservice.arizona.edu/CherwellPortal/Nursing
- Nursing Helpline: 626-HELP (4357)
All faculty and staff in the College of Nursing may use the UAHS Room Scheduling System.
There is no cost to use the UAHS Room Scheduling System.