LHTI Support Services
The LHTI Support Services team provides computing and technology support services to the faculty, staff, and students of the College of Nursing.
Services available include:
- Troubleshooting problems on faculty, staff, or student computers and mobile devices
- Installing or removing software
- Troubleshooting internet access or network problems
- Supporting applications such as Box, Email, D2L, Exxat, ExamSoft, and Zoom
- New employee computing/technology setup and training
- Technology purchasing and disposal
- Information security consultations
- Classroom, meeting, and event audio/video support
LHTI Support Services is available to the College of Nursing community, including faculty, staff, students, and other affiliates.
There is no cost to request support from the LHTI Support Services team. Some services such as after hours event support may require cost recovery.