BSN Pathways & Curriculum
We have two different pathways to your BSN: Conventional (in Tucson) and Integrative Health (in downtown Gilbert). Both involve a blend of online and traditional classroom learning.
- Synthesize knowledge from liberal education, professional nursing, and life experiences as a basis for professional nursing practice.
- Apply leadership, quality improvement, and patient safety skills to improve patient care outcomes.
- Integrate information management and patient care technology to deliver, manage, and evaluate quality patient care.
- Incorporate knowledge about healthcare policy, finance, and regulations into professional nursing practice.
- Demonstrate effective professional communication and collaboration behaviors.
- Implement health promotion, disease prevention, and health restoration strategies to improve individual and population health
- Model professional values and personal wellness behaviors.
- Implement culturally sensitive, evidence-based, integrative care for patients across the lifespan and across healthcare environments.
The Conventional Pathway takes place in the College of Nursing building. Located on the University of Arizona Health Sciences Campus, right next to Main Campus, in the heart of Tucson, Arizona.Map
The Integrative Health Pathway is our newest pathway to our BSN. Located on the third floor of the University Building in downtown Gilbert, Arizona.Map