BSN Learn More & Apply
Interested in learning more about our entry level nursing programs?
Information Sessions and Application Workshops are available and hosted by advisors in the College of Nursing. Students must attend a workshop before requesting an advising appointment.
For more information contact:
Office of Student Support & Community Engagement
Location: College of Nursing, Room 112
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: 520-626-3808 or 1-800-288-6158
Apply through the College of Nursing
- Applications for each cycle open approximately two months before the deadline. Students must apply through NursingCAS.
Apply to the University: Undergraduate Admissions
- As an applicant, you do not need to be admitted to the university as an undergraduate degree-seeking student prior to applying to the BSN program. However, applicants selected for admission (if not currently a university student) will need to complete the Undergraduate Admission application prior to enrolling in the Nursing program.
- Students are recommended to apply as a Pre-Professional Nursing student.
- February 1: to start the following fall term.
- September 1: to start the following spring term
- December 1: to start the following summer term (BSN-IH only)
Notification of Admission
Approximately one month after the application deadline.