ATI TEAS Exam
Starting for Spring 2024 admissions, the College of Nursing will accept ATI TEAS Scores in the application process for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) (Tucson Conventional and Gilbert Integrative Health Pathways) and Master of Science, Entry for the Profession of Nursing (MS-MEPN) professional programs.
The University of Arizona and the College of Nursing does not offer the TEAS exam. The College of Nursing will accept TEAS exam scores from other institutions but must meet the following criteria:
- Sections: Reading, Math, Science, English and Language Usage
- Minimum Score: must score 75% or higher in the combined score of all four sections
- Scores Valid: scores are valid for one year, the highest average score will be used
- All applicants are allowed up to 2 attempts per application cycle.
- Applicants cannot take the exam more than twice per application cycle
- Applicants may utilize the highest score between all eligible attempts, rather than the most recent score.
- TEAS scores expire after 1 year and must be eligible on the deadline of the application applicants are applying for.
- For example, a HESI score that was taken November 1, 2023 would expire November 1, 2024.
CON applicants are required to submit official and unofficial copies of their TEAS scores to the College of Nursing.
Official TEAS Transcripts: Purchase a TEAS Transcript credit and send official scores to the College of Nursing at firstname.lastname@example.org. View the Step by step instructions for purchasing TEAS Transcript. TEAS transcript must be emailed to the College of Nursing by application deadline.
Unofficial TEAS Transcripts: Upload a copy of TEAS scores to your NursingCAS application, under the “Documents” section.
Visit the ATI TEAS Exam website for information on:
- Preparation resources
- Exam Registration
- Exam Details
- TEAS Transcripts