Use Adobe Sign to route documents for signatures. This is an easy, intuitive way to collect secure signatures on your documents. See https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/sign.html to log in and get started.
For help with the more traditional way to sign PDF documents, see https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/signing-pdfs.html
By default, PDF documents will open in a browser if downloaded or opened as an attachment.
Follow the instructions attached to change your default PDF viewer to Adobe Acrobat or Reader in Windows 10.
Mac users: When filling out a .pdf form, follow these steps:
- Download form to desktop
- Open with Adobe Reader
- Fill in the form fields
If you receive a filled-in .pdf form and the fields appear blank, follow these steps:
- Click into the first blank field and put in a space after the missing text. The text should appear.
- Do this for all remaining fields and save it.
- Open Google Chrome browser
- Drag and drop file into browser window
- Right click, select Print…
- Under Destination, select Change, then Save as PDF.
- Click Save
- Type in a new File name, select destination for saved file, click Save. When you open the newly saved file, the field entries will appear.