PhD Forms & Worksheets

PhD students should confirm with their advisor/chair, before submitting any forms or documents. Please refer to the current PhD student handbook found here, and follow all procedures/processes. If you require assistance, contact the Office of Student & Academic Affairs (OSAA) at

Independent Study

Independent Study Request Form

Course Transfer or Substitution

This form must be used by PhD students for substitution credit evaluation. Students must review the policies in the PhD program handbook prior to submitting a form for review.

Travel Funding

Travel Request Form