DNP Learn More and Apply
Request More Information
Apply This Summer!
Applications are submitted through Nursing CAS and the University of Arizona Graduate College.
Step 1: Click Apply Now below and either enter your UANetID or create a new account.
Step 2: After you have an account, you can begin your application, but MUST CHOOSE ARIZONA ONLINE AS YOUR CAMPUS.
Step 3: Choose the specialty you intend to pursue and follow instructions to complete the application for that specialty.
- Nursing (DNP) – Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing (DNP) - Executive Health Systems Leadership
- Nursing (DNP) – Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing (DNP) – Informatics
- Nursing (DNP) – Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing (DNP) – Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing (DNP) – Nurse Anesthesia
- Nursing (DNP) – MS - DNP Pathway (non-specialty; for current APRNs)
Interested in a DNP/PHD? Visit the PhD Page for more information.
When Applications Open
- DNP-NA: July 1
- Clinical and Non-Clinical specialties: August 15
- DNP-NA: September 15
- Clinical specialties: December 1 (11:59 Eastern Standard Time)
- Non-Clinical specialties (EHSL & Info), MS-DNP: March 1 (11:59 Eastern Standard Time)
Notification of Admission
- Clinical specialties: Mid-March of the following year
- Non-Clinical specialties: Beginning of April
NOTE: YOU MAY ONLY APPLY TO ONE SPECIALTY PER APPLICATION CYCLE; PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS.