Faculty & Staff Email (UAConnect365)
UAConnect365 is the centrally provided email and calendaring solution for employees (faculty, staff, and student workers), retirees, and designated campus colleagues (DCCs). UAConnect365 is part of the Microsoft Office 365 suite. UAConnect365 is best accessed via Microsoft Outlook 2016 software or online in a web browser. UAConnect365 features:
- 100 GB mailboxes
- Calendar sharing and delegation
- Secure encrypted message sending capabilities
- Support for mobile devices
- Login via UA NetID
Access your account online at https://outlook.office.com/owa
- Enter your <netid>@email.arizona.edu address and click Sign In.
- At the UA-branded login screen, enter your NetID and password.
- Visit netid.arizona.edu if you need to get a NetID or to update your password.
- Use your NetID+ method to authenticate your login.
- Visit netid-plus.arizona.edu if you need to enroll in NetID+.
All active members of the campus community have accounts in UA's Office 365 service: students, faculty, staff, most DCCs, retirees. All except students also have UAConnect365—Mail, Calendar, People, and Tasks in Office 365. Departments can get student worker UAConnect365 accounts, called Catworks, on request. Departments can get departmental and service accounts on request.
UAConnect365 is provided by the University at no cost to users.