The SUPORT Project is working to determine if health education and compassion meditation programs can reduce distress for breast cancer survivors and their supportive partners. Both programs will be conducted online through video-based conference systems, making it easy to participate from home.
Are you a Breast Cancer Survivor or a Supportive Partner of a Breast Cancer Survivor?
You may be eligible to participate in one of these studies at no cost to you if:
- You are a breast cancer survivor who has finished major treatments a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 5 years ago
- You are a family member who lives with a breast cancer survivor you will participate with
- You or your partner exhibit a level of distress required for the study
- You are available to take part in online group classes
- You have access in your home to a computer or tablet with a 12-inch or greater diameter screen
- You can understand English
What is involved?
- The SUPORT program is managed and delivered by health researchers and certified meditation instructors
- You can participate from the comfort of your own home
- Gift cards to compensate you for your time
- All information shared is confidential
Interested in Participating?
I Am Interested (Click Here to Leave Contact Info)
Sign Up Now (Available EARLY 2023)
Do you have additional questions or need more information? We would love to talk to you!
Call us at
Email us at
An Institutional Review Board responsible for human subjects research at The University of Arizona reviewed this research project and found it to be acceptable, according to applicable state and federal regulations and University policies designed to protect the rights and welfare of participants in research.