RN to MSN Learn More & Apply
Find Out More
Who Can Apply and Start Dates
The online Master of Science in Nursing welcomes students with current RN licenses from all U.S. states except Tennessee, Washington D.C. as well as the US Territories. For more admission requirements visit our Curriculum and Admissions page.
For additional information or if you have questions, please fill out the form and our outreach counselor will be in touch!
Classes Start Soon!
With classes starting three times a year, the next opportunity to start your MSN program is never more than five months away:
- January 15, 2020
- May 15, 2020
- August 24, 2020
Please review the information provided below to confirm programs start dates, admissions requirements, and materials you will need.
When you are ready to apply, you can do so through the University of Arizona's GradApp site. You will be prompted to create a login account and complete your GradApp profile. Once you have completed your profile, please do the following:
- Click Apply Now below and either enter your UANetID or create a new account.
- For "Campus" select "Arizona Online"
- For "Program Category" select "Degree Seeking"
- At the "Program of Study" prompt, select "Nursing (MS) - Clinical Systems Leadership (ADN Admission)" or "Nursing (MS) - Clinical Systems Leadership (BSN Admission)"
- Follow the selections and prompts provided by GradApp
New for Spring 2021 applicants: If you are applying for the Spring 2021 semester and beyond, please review the updates instructions below to apply.
- Apply through NursingCAS, the centralized application service for nursing programs.
- Send official transcripts from all institutions attended to NursingCAS. Instructions can be found here.
- After applying via NursingCAS, use the UA Graduate College's GradApp to complete an admissions application. This is where you will be asked to report your CAS ID from the previous steps.