Are you a Cancer Survivor or a Caregiver of a Cancer Survivor?
You may be eligible to participate in one of these studies at no cost to you if you:
- Are at least 18 years old and speak English or Spanish
- Have been diagnosed with cancer or are caring for someone diagnosed with cancer
- Have access to a telephone
- Have a family member or friend to enroll with you
Participate in one of these studies at your convenience from the comfort of your home at no cost to you.
All participants will be compensated for their time.
Telephone Symptom Management and Support Program
The Telephone Symptom Management and Support Program is a study designed to help you manage symptoms and support you during your transition from cancer treatment to post-treatment survivorship
Vida Plena Program
The Vida Plena program will provide coaching and support phone calls with a health coach to discuss your symptoms, help you increase your physical activity, and eat a healthier diet.
If you are a Hispanic woman cancer survivor and have any of these symptoms, this program may be for you: tiredness or fatigue, depression, anxiety, trouble sleeping, pain.
What is involved?
- This program is managed and delivered by health care professionals
- You can participate from the comfort of your own home
- Gift cards to compensate you for your time
- All information shared is confidential
Interested in Participating?
Do you have additional questions or need more information? We would love to talk to you!
Call us toll free at
An Institutional Review Board responsible for human subjects research at The University of Arizona reviewed this research project and found it to be acceptable, according to applicable state and federal regulations and University policies designed to protect the rights and welfare of participants in research.