You may be eligible to participate in a Telephone Symptom Management Support Program if you:
- Have been diagnosed with a solid tumor cancer
- Are receiving or finishing cancer treatment
- Are 18 or older
- Speak English or Spanish
- Have access to a telephone
- Are a friend or family member caring for someone with cancer
What is involved?
- This program is managed and delivered by health care professionals
- You can participate from the comfort of your own home
- Gift cards to compensate you for your time
- All information shared is confidential
Interested in Participating?
Do you have additional questions or need more information? We would love to talk to you!
Call us toll free at
An Institutional Review Board responsible for human subjects research at The University of Arizona reviewed this research project and found it to be acceptable, according to applicable state and federal regulations and University policies designed to protect the rights and welfare of participants in research.