Completion of the PhD Portfolio is required for graduation for all PhD and Dual DNP/PhD students.
Please access your portfolio via the Portfolio course in UA D2L.
If you are not enrolled in the PhD - Portfolio course, please submit a ticket to the Help Desk.
PhD Portfolio Components (as stated in the PhD Program Handbook)
- Individual Development Plan
- Plan of study working form
- Writing exemplar (updated annually; due August 1)
- CV (updated annually; due August 1) per CON student template.
- Comprehensive Exam Papers (due when submitted to OSAA)
- Dissertation Proposal (final approved copy) (due after dissertation proposal defense)
- Dissertation (final approved copy) (due prior to graduation)