Behavioral Core Laboratory
The Behavioral Core Laboratory consists of designated space for faculty and graduate students to conduct clinical research involving human subjects. There are rooms to conduct research protocols as well as rooms for large and small group meetings.
The Behavioral Core Laboratory includes:
- A large, state-of-the-art conference room for group meetings and conferences
- A smaller conference room for group meetings, focus groups and other small group research activities
- An intervention room
- A clinical measurement room to conduct research protocols
- A waiting area for study participants
Contact Jennifer Hulbert in the Office of Nursing Research at email@example.com for access to the Behavioral Core Laboratory. Evidence of human subjects approved and required training are needed for access.
- All personnel requesting access to the Applied Clinical Sciences Laboratory are required to maintain current CITI Training, COI Training and HIPAA Training.
- If the researcher is using blood or body fluids or other potentially infectious material in their research, Bloodborne Pathogen/Infection Control Training must be completed.
- Upon completion of all training, either email or give hard copies of all certificates to the Office of Nursing Research.