INF Program Fees & Application
Program Fees and Additional Costs
- Single fellow: $5,000/person
- Two or more fellows from the same institution: $4,500/person
- Travel and accommodation costs during two 3-day long residential intensives in Tucson, Arizona.
- Required textbooks or other learning materials ( scanned copies or links to online material are provided as often as possible).
- Additional time and financial costs required to achieve teaching proficiency in two chosen integrative therapies.
Payment Plans Available!
Payment plans over the 12-month long fellowship are available. For more information, contact Jill Hagaman, email@example.com, 520-626-9916
The INF is open to all nurse educators, including those in academic or professional development roles. The purpose of the INF is to encourage curricula transformation and the development of enhanced teaching-learning strategies that align with integrative nursing. Before submitting an application, please carefully consider the program requirements, cost, timeline, and commitment. You may access this application repeatedly as long as you use the same browser window.
In order for your application to be considered for review, you must complete the following:
- Basic demographic and current education-related employment information.
- Personal Statement: Describe your passion, motivation, and ideas about implementing an integrative approach with the nursing educational material you have influence over. Your statement should be no more than 250 words; statements exceeding 250 words will not be considered. In your statement, address the following:
- Briefly identify your personal and professional goals for the Fellowship.
- Articulate how you will lead the transformation process for your course(s), program, and/or institution as a whole.
- Describe the value or benefit you envision this Fellowship will provide for your educational practice or leadership roles.
- Upload a current CV/resume (PDF)
- Letter of support (PDF): Please upload a brief letter of support from a supervisor or colleague/peer from your current education or practice setting. The letter should not exceed 250 words and should address your strengths and/or potential as a leader. NOTE: A supervisor or colleague/peer concurrently applying to the Fellowship cannot provide a letter of support. A letter of support from a currently serving or graduated Fellow is acceptable.
For problems with this application, please contact Natalie Pool, firstname.lastname@example.org.