INF Program Fees & Application
Program Fees and Additional Costs
- Single fellow: $5,000/person
- Two or more fellows from the same institution: $4,500/person
- Travel and accommodation costs during two 3-day long residential intensives in Tucson, Arizona.
- Required textbooks or other learning materials ( scanned copies or links to online material are provided as often as possible).
- Additional time and financial costs required to achieve teaching proficiency in two chosen integrative therapies.
Payment Plans Available!
Payment plans over the 12-month long fellowship are available. For more information, contact Natalie Pool, firstname.lastname@example.org, 520-626-6044
2020-2021 Cohort Application available soon!
The Fellowship is open to all nurse educators (including those in teaching, research, or professional development roles), with a focus on curriculum transformation and enhanced teaching-learning strategies that align with integrative nursing.
In order for your application to be considered for review, you must complete the following:
- Basic demographic and current education-related employment information.
- A short personal statement (copy/paste from Word) that exemplifies your passion, motivation, and ideas about implementing an integrative approach to the nursing education/professional development program(s) in which you have influence over the teaching-learning material. Your statement should be no more than 250 words; statements exceeding 250 words will not be considered.In your statement, include the following:
- Briefly identify your personal and professional goals for the Fellowship.
- Articulate how you will lead in the transformation process for your course(s), program, and/or institution as a whole
- Describe the value or benefit you envision this Fellowship will provide for your educational practice or leadership roles
- Upload a current CV/resume (PDF).
- Upload a letter of support (PDF) from a supervisor or colleague/peer from your current education or practice setting. The letter should not exceed 250 words and should address both your strengths and potential as a leader. NOTE: Letters of support cannot be provided by supervisors or colleagues/peers concurrently applying to the Fellowship. Letters of support from currently serving or graduated Fellows are permitted.
For problems with this application, please contact Natalie Pool, email@example.com.