DNP Learn More and Apply
Request More Information
Applications are submitted through the University of Arizona Graduate College.
Step 1: Click Apply Now below and either enter your UANetID or create a new account.
Step 2: After you have an account, you can begin your application, but MUST CHOOSE ARIZONA ONLINE AS YOUR CAMPUS.
Step 3: Choose the specialty you intend to pursue and follow instructions to complete the application for that specialty.
- Nursing (DNP) – Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing (DNP) – Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing (DNP) – Informatics
- Nursing (DNP) – Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing (DNP) – Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing (DNP) – Nurse Anesthesia
- Nursing (DNP) – MS - DNP Pathway (non-specialty; for current APRNs)
Interested in a DNP/PHD? Visit the PhD Page for more information.
- DNP-NA: October 1 (application will open in May 2019 for the Summer 2020 cohort)
- Informatics: April 1
- All other specialties: December 1
Notification of Admission
- Mid-March of the following year
Ready to join the Wildcat family and lead the field as an advanced practice nurse?Apply Now
NOTE: YOU MAY ONLY APPLY TO ONE SPECIALTY PER APPLICATION CYCLE; PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS.