Welcome to the University of Arizona College of Nursing Academic Support web page. The Student Academic Learning Center general academic advising at the Advising Resource Center (ARC) is available to all University of Arizona students. In addition, the Office of Student Support & Community Engagement provides Pre-Professional student advising and a number of resource documents and helpful web resources for your use. Topics include strategies for class preparation, presentations and time management.
- The Writing Skills Improvement Program provides free peer-tutoring including course-related writing such as term papers, theses and dissertations.
- The Think Tank provides free and fee-based services to help with writing, study skills and exam preparation.
|Multiple Choice Test Taking Tips||.doc|
|APA Guidelines (6th Ed.)||.doc|
|Scientific Writing Guidelines||.doc|
|UA Graduate College Manual for Writing Theses and Dissertations|
College of Nursing Training PowerPoints
Helpful Web Resources
- Study Guide and Strategies
- Study Skills Self Help (Virginia Tech)
- Test-Taking Tips
- VARK Learning Styles and Strategies