Pre-Professional Nursing, BSN and MEPN Entry Programs
Scheduling advising appointments:
30 minute academic advising appointments are available to College of Nursing students
Schedule by calling our front desk (520)626-3808
Advising appointments take place in the College of Nursing room 112
Students are expected to come prepared with questions for their advisor and should have reviewed available relevant resources (admissions guides, four-year plan, etc.) available on our website.
Ideal for quick, general assistance (firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail))
- Nursing Information Sessions (for general interest in Pre-Nursing, BSN, and MEPN)
- Application Workshops (for transfer students and current UA students ready to apply to Bachelor of Science in Nursing or Master's Entry to the Profession of Nursing)
The Pre-Professional Nursing program has minimum requirements in order to declare the major. Students who are unable to meet these requirements are encouraged to choose another major and work with the Pre-Health Advising Center for advising and student services until they are eligible to declare Pre-Professional or apply to the BSN or MEPN programs. Once admitted to the College of Nursing, Pre-Professional Nursing, Professional BSN and Professional MEPN academic advising services are provided through the Office of Student Support and Community Engagement in the College of Nursing.
- Declaring Pre-Professional Nursing
- Applying to the BSN Professional Program
- Applying to the MEPN Professional Program
- Questions for entry, pre-licensure programs can be sent to email@example.com(link sends e-mail).
RN to MSN Program
Students in the Registered Nurse (RN) to Master of Science (MSN) program are assigned advisors to help support them from the application process through graduation.
- Apply to the RN to MSN Program
- Questions for the RN to MSN program can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Doctoral Advanced Programs
Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing (PhD) and Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) students are assigned a College of Nursing faculty advisor for academic coursework and a Graduate Student Services Coordinator for support services associated with the policies and procedures of the graduate programs from application to graduation.
- Doctoral Programs and Graduate Certificate questions can be sent to email@example.com.